Christmas sale at Cardinal Lane Farms
Only two more days to complete my Christmas preparations, we celebrate our family time on Christmas Eve. This year we are not exchanging gifts due to many financial difficulties within the family...I'm sure that is occurring in many families across the country. We will count the blessings that God has bestowed upon us and might I say, they are many. We just have to take the time to recognize them.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Take the time to love, laugh and live.
Prayers for a great 2011...God Bless...Vickie

Snowflake kisses for everyone!!! may we renew, find childlike joys once again, and open our arms up to God to protect and guide us in the New Year! You are so loved! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDeleteHow is your mother today? You have been on my heart and mind all day. I am praying for you. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDelete